We tried having Christmas here - that helped a little bit.

"I am Batman!"
"I am Funnel Face!"
We tried Christmas in California - TWICE! Once at Great Grandpa General's and once at the cousins.

Great Grandpa and Grandma General
San Fransico Bay with The Golden Gate in the background.
"If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair."
"Three little monkeys jumpin' on the bed"And one final Christmas in Utah - the greatest gift of all - Dax started walking.
"I'm a maniac, maniac on the floor and I'm walkin' like I've never walked before."
"and two spoiled boys in a pear tree"That's right folks four Christmases in four days. Cabin fever is over especially because cold in NC is nothing compared to cold in UT. We wore short sleeve shirts today.

5 comments:
Hope your trip to SF was fun. I love that area. Did you get to fit in all that you wanted to?
that picture of you 4 at the golden gate bridge, I can tell that family vacation was a memory maker - both boys have the same look on their faces! :) Glad you had fun in Utah. No snow pictures??
wow, you were a busy woman!
Loved the screaming video - my kids sound like that at least twice a day; usually in their high chairs,too, interestingly.
ok that picture of you with a flower in your hair totally reminded me of the pictures we used to take in High School. I was laughing hard. You look good, it just brought back a lot of memories.
sorry that comment was not from Brandan it was from me. I am sure you know that but for the rest of the people that read the comments I just didn't want them to think that you are still in contact with an old boyfriend or something weird.
Post a Comment