Here we go...
A-Attached or Single: Attached to Dave...favorite man ever!
B-Best Friends: Usually have the name of Rachel
C-Cake or pie: If I want to be a Kimsey, I had better say PIE!
D-Day of choice: April 24th because it's not too hot and it's not too cold...all you need is a light jacket.
E-Essential item(s): my family (even if they whine), food, WATER and CALCIUM
F-Favorite color: I really like red right now.
G-Gummy worms or bears: Cinnamon bears
H-Hometown: SAINT GEORGE
I-Indulgence(s): Pedicures and traveling
J-January or July: DUH...July because you can be outside and at the pool.
K-Kids: Love 'em to pieces!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family...seriously it is hard to be so far away.
M-Marriage date:04/24/03
N-Number of Siblings: 3 whole: Jenny, Matt and Lisi and 4 half: Richard, Sarah, Rachel and Jeremiah
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or fears: Falling while climbing - some will say DUH but my muscles go all shaky when I try to rock climb.
Q-Quotes: "Your MOM!"
R-Reason to smile: My DAVE!
S-Season: FALL is the best time of the year!
T-Tag Friends: all ya'll
U-Unknown fact about me: I really want to learn Spanish!
V-Very Favorite Store: Shade, Layers and DownEast
W-Worst Habit: Dropping my cell phone!!
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: Ultrasounds, cuz they are so exciting!!! (is there really a comparison?)
Y-Your favorite food: Cafe Rio!
Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius - the only truly great sign! - no really ask around - if someone say's different, they're lying!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i had no idea you had updated your links.
Post a Comment