Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Big ONE!

Daxton turned ONE!
We decided to have a big bash for him because we were around family on his birthday - which doesn't happen too often because we live across the country.


Dax love cars! So naturally he got a race track cake.

I think he really liked the fire!
Caleb helped him blow the candle out.

It was late and he was tired so the whole cake thing didn't go over so well.
He poked his finger in and then cried because he had frosting on it.


Finally he calmed down and ate some cake.

Then he told me he was ready for bed.

Only one and so mature!

Favorite Moments of Dax's life:
1. He came super fast!
2. He was calm and liked to be left alone.
3. He has a quiet cry - even still.
4. He is so happy all the time.
5. He absolutely loves his brother - he could watch and laugh with him all day.
6. He scooted before he crawled - I love watching his little butt scoot.
7. He gives honest to goodness bear hugs.
8. He is curious and doesn't mind getting in trouble in order to fulfill a desire.
9. His favorite word is "NO!" and I don't see him changing that any time soon.
10. He is absolutely adorable with big blue eyes, a button nose, and gappy teeth.
I love this baby!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you so much for having us over to help celebrate his birthday. It was so good to see you guys!

momomom said...

Cute cake! Did you do that?
ps - so jealous about Caleb's PTing - if only if only. I told Dan about the Popsicles - we think it might work. they're michael's favorite thing ever.