Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jambas Ranch

This little ranch in Fayetteville is so awesome! We bought a bucket of bread and I assumed it would be for the ducks and maybe the goats. Holy COW - even the buffalo came from across the field for the bread. It was crazy having these animals eat out of your hand.

Me and My Boyz

The buffalo tongue was massive and it licked my whole hand before it got the bread.

The camel was hilarious! I was so afraid it was going to spit on me.


Caleb loved the Buffalo and he still talks about them.


Here are all the kids having fun feeding the goats.
Dax kept trying to eat the bread.
Caleb didn't like the licking so he just started throwing it all over.



2 comments:

Montefusco Family said...

I can't believe how big Caleb looks. He's becoming such a kid now and not at all the little baby I remember. I miss him.

Rachel Morgan said...

sounds like a fun place. Your face is so funny in the pic of you feeding the buffalo. That camel pic made me laugh... Don't you love having an excuse to go to these places, I say its for the kids but most of the time its for me.