Caleb didn't really know what sugar was until he was about 18 months. I am a good mother and that was all part of my plan. It is amazing how plans can be completely thrown out the window when a two year old is around. Caleb loves popsicles and we have been working on sharing. How could I stop him from sharing his beloved popsicle with Dax? I couldn't...is it weakness? Perhaps, but that is okay because moments like this make life worth every second.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so freakin' cute! What a good big brother! I loved how right at the end when Dax started crying again, Caleb ran over and immediately stuck the otter pop in his mouth. Nope. No crying, Dax. Caleb to the rescue. Cute cute cute.
I love that Caleb is such a caring older brother. Man I love that kid! I need to see you all again before we move away.
ok that is so dang cute. Oh by the way $70 was way too much for those dresses what were you thinking I guess I was charging you interest. Thanks though I will really enjoy spending that... and just remember you are the money...I mean the wind beneath my wings too. love ya Juls thanks for your great friendship
dude. i'm leaving a comment so you can find me.
Post a Comment