Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life is a Zoo


Is there a better place than the zoo? There are plenty of things to see and plenty of places for the kiddies to run around. Caleb has not been able to stop talking about the animals; he especially loved the Rhinos and the Lions. Dax was more interested in the Pretzels and watching the older kids freak out about all the animals.


Does he look scared to you? The Gorilla not Dax! Dax is the man!



Cute kids...crazy kids...did I mention Cute kids?



Caleb loved the Elephants and Rhinos


I love my boys!



I have never seen my boys more content than when playing with a machine of some sort.


Man it's fun to be a boy!


Did I mention that this is the Zebra that farted at me? I think he is a boy and he loves it!

8 comments:

Lori said...

it looks like you guys have a cool zoo. Better than ours, i'm sure.

Jessica S. said...

that's an awesome picture of Dax with the gorilla! Neat!!

Ashlee & Christian said...

How fun! I love the zoo. We can't wait to see you guys at the end of this month. Those 2 boys are so freakin' cute.

Anonymous said...

farting zebras..fun! :oP

Foote Family said...

It looks like you had a fun time at the zoo. We don't have a good zoo here since it took less than an hour to get through it and that included a train ride.

Marisa said...

Julie, I love the post. Your kiddos are so adorable. I've featured them and you on our blog, if you wanna check it out!

Rachel Morgan said...

I am still laughing that a zebra farted at you! You have to tell me that story. I really need to take the girls to the zoo it has been forever.

Hupp Family said...

You're family is beautiful. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Love to see you anytime you guys head up to Utah!--Joe Hupp