Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Date Night

Dave has been really busy at work this week. He has been gone from before dawn until after dusk. Then he is leaving for a week. Instead of our weekly scheduled date, we went on a family date so that we could all have fun. The weather has been so great that we decided to go miniature golfing. We got Caleb all pumped up about golfing. He kept asking us "what dolphins do?" I am not sure he ever got the entire golf thing - that is even more apparent in the following clips and pics.








Dax just chillin' and watchin' the game.


Caleb is calm and trying to see if he can figure out what Daddy-o is doing.

Caleb has gone wild and crazy and doesn't care one bit about the rules!


Mommy-o and Dax kickin' major bum bum.

2 comments:

Rob and Katie said...

Now that's what I call good parenting!!! Teach your kids to golf, and they'll never go astray. I think I heard that from a prophet.

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love to "putt-putt" golf. (the way it is said in the south!)