Monday, June 13, 2011

Quick Review

Here is a quick update of a few of the things our family has been up to during 2011. Our kids have grown a ton and they are so much fun.




Strawberry Pickin' at Gross Farms in NC.


We go every year and have a blast.




The Trampoline


We loved our trampoline! We spent a lot of time on it. The boys jumped on it all the time and played fort under it when it was too hot to jump. We couldn't take it in our move...we will miss the trampoline!




Caleb's school did a parade. His class was Mrs. Fowler's Flock so they dressed up like ducklings.




Catalina loves playgrounds! She gets to climb and feel like a big girl.




Daxton gets more brave all the time. His muscles are getting so big.




Caleb played soccer for 3 weeks before we moved. He loved practice but was kind of overwhelmed by the games and the excited parents.




Caleb had a Superman 5th birthday. We had tons of kids, candy, games and food. He got a bunch of awesome gifts and had a ton of great last memories as we moved a couple days after.




We love our new house but the kids had a hard time letting go of the trampoline.


Dave built an awesome club house for them to have all of their adventures in.




We all helped even though Dave was the master mind and the muscle.


The boys loved watching us make the cement.




We worked on it well into the night for a few nights.

Final pics are yet to come since we have not taken them yet.

All the grandparents pitched in to make sure the club house has awesome accessories:

slide, climbing rocks, picnic table, steering wheel, spy scope, and more.

Thank you!


All in all we are happy. Having fun owning our first home. And glad to be together!

5 comments:

The Crew said...

so we will just come to see the club house in person:) talk to you soon!

rachel said...

Oh man!! I miss you guys so much!! I hope we'll get to see you at Sean Wedding????? I am greedy- more pictures please!! :)

Hockey Dude said...

Where did you move to?

Jenna was in Mrs. Fowler's class last year :)

Jessica S. said...

Well you probably think it's totally creepy that "Hockey Dude" commented on your blog. Well that was me. I didn't realize that I was logged in under Dylan's google log in. Anyway,
Yes, Jenna was in Mrs. Fowler's class last yeat.

Looks like everything is going great!

Lori said...

I'm glad you finally posted, I knew you had moved but that is it. Your kids are cute as ever. I can't believe Caleb is 5. The treehouse is awesome and ty will be so jealous. I had no idea you guys bought a house. Congrats! I guess that means you will be there for a while. We can't wait to see it when we finally make it out there.