Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

We hid the boys' Easter baskets for the first time this year. We pretty much just had to tell them where they were but they were super excited to look. Next year they will be ready and will understand the game better I hope. Just so you know it gets harder every year. The last time my mom hid my basket (I was 24) I had to all but ask her where it was. It is a tricky sport.

The boys got tons of candy and bunnies from Grandma Sue.
I made the Superman Capes.
They are so cute!

Here is our new family picture.
You might be thinking that we should have
had a professional help us,
but this kinda captures us how we are.
Our kidd-o's





5 comments:

Becker said...

I love the sneaky Easter basket idea! And it's crazy that you have 3 kids! They're gorgeous and awesome, but it's still wild. You're probably thinking the same thing about us and (almost) two!

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

Beautiful family! Miss you guys!

Rob and Katie said...

the only thing that would have made the family pic better are the capes. Cant wait to see you guys in July

rachel said...

Hooray hooray hooray new pictures! :) The solo pics of the boys are crazy cute. And I can't believe how much Catalina has changed! She looks like a real baby now! I want to visit so badly! I'm super excited to see you in July :)
I love that in the family picture Cabe is making sure to include Beowolf :) Never leave out the real baby of the family!

DBK said...

That is one great set of pictures!
Catalina is getting so grown up!
Happy Easter.
I hope we can get out again soon, like Dax said "Gramma get a airplane!!"