Thursday, October 8, 2009

We need a middle name

Here's your chance. A chance to make a permanent mark on the Kimsey Family Legacy. Those that are too weak or faint-hearted need not apply.

We need a middle name for our. . . GIRL! Catalina ______ Kimsey

Yes, we are having a little girl. She is due February 16th. Julie is already seeing visions of pink and lavender, but when she's gone I've got a monster truck shirt reserved for her. Let us know what you think.

8 comments:

Lori said...

YAY!!!! I was right. We are so excited for you. Middle names are hard, you could do Marie or Rae or a first name you really liked as the middle.

Lori said...

Tyson is making me write Mckenzie for the middle, well actually he really wants it for the first name but since that is picked out already, the middle will do.

The Crew said...

That is funny! I thought of Rae too! I like Sofia....catalina sofia kimsey. Sounds right. Do we get a prize for this!?

Stacey B. said...

I think girls are the hardest to name, so I don't think I'll be any help. Especially since Rylee didn't have a name until she emerged. Good luck!

Rob and Katie said...

Dressing? Island? Anyone, anyone. Sorry, single guy humor.
Cute name. My vote is for Gabriela or Valiente

Ashlee & Christian said...

How exciting. I am thrilled you guys are having a girl. Every mom needs a baby girl sometime and since the whole 'clan' is following the 2 boys so far it gives us all hope down the road we will have girls as well :) My vote is for Paige. Catalina Paige Kimsey. Yeah, so is there a prize if you pick our name!!! Feb is seriously an awesome time of year to have a baby!

We miss you guys. We were just talking the other day about our trip to Lake Gaston and how it was exactly a year ago. Wow time flies. Seriously, we should try to all meet up somewhere again, it is hard, we are all over the place now not the east coast. Are you guys coming to Utah to visit before Catalina comes or after?

Marisa said...

I love Grace and if my last name weren't Grimmius, I would have named both of my daughters it. Use it!!! Or what about Hope or Faith or Rose? I also love Paige and Vivian with that name. I know, they are nothing alike, but try them with Catalina and you will see what I'm talking about. And I'm so stinkin' THRILLED that you're getting a girl!!!! Three cheers for females!

momomom said...

So I'm totally due on the 15th:) But being induced next mon the 8th if this guy doesn't pop out before then. He is huge, apparently.
How are you and Catalina doing?