Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Number 3

So here is the deal...I am prego with number 3. We are really excited and hopefully you will all understand now why we have not been blogging. We have tons of stuff to catch up on so get ready for more blogs. I should find out in about a week what the baby is so feel free to cast your vote on the side of our blog.

9 comments:

Butters said...

AMAZING! Congratulations. You two are magnificent parents. Taryn and I look forward to meeting number three. I say it's going to be a girl.

Lori said...

Congrats!!! Wow and you are really far along. When's your due date then? We hope we will see you soon. Let's pray for a girl. =)

Christy said...

Oh that is so exciting! Congrats. I'm voting for a girl too! We miss you guys. Hope all is going well.

Alix Hart said...

Congrats! Number three is quite a trip, but made us feel like such a complete family. I am voting for a girl!

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

Congratulations! I would vote, but it seems that I was wrong with my own pregnancy. We're having another girl in December! Hope you are doing well.

Garett and Rachel said...

I vote that it is the same as whatever I am having!

Rob and Katie said...

I vote girl too, but if its a boy there's no way he's covering it up.

The Crew said...

ok, found you! fun blog. can't wait to check it when I'm gone:(

Marisa said...

Hip hooray for Julie and Dave! I'm so thrilled for you guys. You KNOW I vote for a girl. C'mon. Boys are good, we need them to procreate. But what mother can go without girls? My aunt had SEVEN BOYS and I admire her very much. But I would have SLIT MY WRISTS.

Congrats!