Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Ffree...

Caleb is officially three. He has loved every minute of his age advancement. The unfortunate part about his birthday is that he woke up with a fever of 103.5. Never fear, it came down and he is fine. I think it was for me to remember that he is still a little guy even if he is three.

When I mentioned a cape,
he let me know with no
doubt that he wanted a
Batman C
ape.

Candy pancakes for breakfast.
My little chef wanted to help make his cake,
and now I think I know
why.



He passed out on the couch after refusing a nap.


He wanted a cupcake with no frosting...until he saw Dax's frosting.
What my three year old wants, he gets...
at least when it comes to frosting on his cupcake.

Happy Birthday Caleb!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! It went fast.

Rachel Morgan said...

I can't believe he is 3!! pretty soon it will be 19 and ready for a mission! aaaahhhh they grow up way too fast....and sometimes not fast enough. Happy Birthday Caleb!!

DBK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!
I love you Grandpa!
Gandma and I will be out to see you soon.

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Happy Birthday Caleb!