It truly is amazing how fast kids grow. Dax has become a big kid and I love it. I love watching him think and figure things out. This week Dax got his first tooth, climbed his first flight of stairs, and climbed up on the picnic bench and sat down and said his first word besides DaDa and MaMa...Bawa Bawa...aka Beowulf. He loves to be outside and will race you to the door when Beowulf needs to go outside. I remember thinking how great it would be when Dax and Caleb could really play together...that day has basically arrived.
The tooth...
He was a little cranky lately but nothing compared to the pain that tooth
has given him since he was four months old. Finally it has arrived.
Dax positioned himself like that and Caleb sat down after.They were watching the airplanes fly over head.
Here is a front view of the boys just chillin'.
Dax truly has rhythm.The flag call started (5:15 on the dot) and he was bouncing to the music.
This is video of Dax climbing.
I love being a mom! Some days it is hard to stay home and be self motivated but it is times like these that help me remember why I love my job.

9 comments:
Oh my gosh Julie! The picture of Dax and Caleb sitting together on the bench is priceless and adorable! I miss you all!
Aawwww...Cutie cute cute. Don't you think it'd be good if my husband met y'all sometime...since we've been married going on 3 1/2 years? :) I love looking at your posts. Your little Caleb is such a softy sweetheart!
So cute. Brings back such memories - two boys in the back yard on a plastic picnic table - with a dog?? My boys still hate each other, love each other, try to kill each other and want to sleep in the same bed every night!
Your kiddos are so dang cute! I love the halloween costumes too!
What a big week. Yeah he finally got a tooth!! Those two kids are so cute together. I love the picture of the two of the sitting on the bench together, and even more knowing Dax got himself there. They are going to be good playmates.
ok in the video when Dax sat down at the end I was like OH HE IS GOING TO FALL!! I am such a mom and proud of it. I can't believe that Dax is so big!!
So cute! I love little (big) Dax!
Okay I am ready for an update!!!! I keep checking after your reprimand to write comments, so I need a new post so I can comment!!!!
k Juls this is like the 42nd time I have checked your blog and no change are you not just sitting around eating bon bons like the rest of us? Get to updating your blog.
Post a Comment