Caleb really liked the airplanes - the main landing strip is across the street from the playground and we watched an airplane land while playing. Caleb wanted to be an airplane so bad that he ran down a ramp, biffed it, and did a face slide through the bark - the only regret is no video. It was awesome. After our excited faces and "you're awesome" comments he jumped up and ran off to play. Little did Caleb know that another parent was watching and trying not to laugh, without much success, because the slide was so incredible. The drive home was crazy exhausting but the trip was well worth it.





6 comments:
we love that park - my kids call it the dinosaur park :)
Ha ha, I can totally see it, poor little Caleb! But sometimes it's just funny to biff it, that is, unless he actually gets hurt. Ryan is forever tripping on his own feet or trying to jump over stuff, off of stuff or go through stuff. He's crazy! Where do they get the energy? Now if only I could channel it for good instead of evil.
Hi Kimsey's, it's the Barlow's. Found you guys via the Montefusco blog, lol. Hope you are all doing well! Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna add you on my list of blogs to keep up with. We should get together sometime, the kids could go crazy together, lol! Take care!
We used to love that park. In fact, we'll have to go again... yeah, now that we're "so far away." Ha. Caleb is such a trooper. Ryan would have been a blubbering mess for the rest of the day.
ok your blog totally is full of adventure. I don't know what you are talking about. Can I just tell you I love that you put pics of you and dave on your blog. I go blog surfing all the time and find friends I haven't seen in forever and all they have on their blog are pics of their kids. Come on we all want to know if you have gotten fat too after kids....GOSH!
Put some freakin' pics of halloween already I know you took some!!
Post a Comment