Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

Here is fun game... leave a comment on our blog of a memory that you and one of us Kimsey's have had together. It doesn't matter if we haven't known each other for long, just anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Its actually pretty funny. If you post we'll assume you're playing and come to your blog and leave a memory. On your mark... get set.... blog your memories!!

8 comments:

Jessica S. said...

I remember that we moved into the Ft Bragg ward at the same time & both our first sunday's at church was the same one. I remember when we were introducing ourselves in RS that first sunday I thought She seems cool. Which of course you are :)

The Woolery Clan said...

I remember a lesson that you gave in RS about being organized, and how to go about doing it. I wonder now, after having 2 boys, are you still that organized? If you are, you need to give me some more tips.

Susan said...

Ok here is my memory.I believe I was the first person to see Caleb at the hospital after he was born.I remember getting the call that you guys had him and begging my friend Kara to come over so I could come and see him and I remember his little Picasso nose.It was so cute since it was SIDEWAYS!:)I was actually glad to be a Bragg that day!

Michael and Bonnie said...

I remember Hank Pyle in 6th grade. I remember first meeting you and you asking if you can borrow my crayons. I remember stealing our teachers driver's license and him getting mad at us. I remember seeing you again in middle school and me having long hair and you having short hair. I remember helping you ask Robby to the dance. I remember all the plays we were in together. I remember all the times we went to the lake, or hung out at Rachel's house. And so many more....

Taryn said...

Frozen Lake Anna and us crazy kids jumping in....good times! I don't know if I'll ever do that again, but fun times! We all need to do another weekend house trip. There have been many additions to the "family" since.

Butters said...

Memories of Dave: "Catch me...", my dad's Lumina at Crestwood Park, the Phantasm, and Bruno to name a few.

Marisa said...

Hmmm... bringing you Christmas toffee right after you moved in and meeting you on the doorstep, Beowulf popping my swimming pool, spontaneously bawling my head off to you about my pregnancy woes, rolling our eyes at each other across the room at ward leadership meetings, and definitely Cookie Lee!!! Ha.

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

I remember working with you in YW at Ft. Bragg and when you first told me you were pregnant with Caleb. You are awesome!